Week Eight- Thursday- Article Critique
Look for an article on Differentiated Instruction and submit to Canvas a critique. Be sure to follow the rubric in your syllabus and use APA style reference format from APA 7th edition.
Article Critique Information- 25 points
1. Use WCU’s online Journal Search: JSTOR, ERIC, Etc. Go to the website of the Library. Wikipedia is not an acceptable source.
2. You may use Scholars of Google or Library Databases.
3. Please notice in the example below that the bibliographic form is in APA style and that it comes before the article critique. 6pts
4. Give a brief review of the article written in essay format. 8pts
5 You must include a relevant quotation from the article in your critique. 5pts
1. Give a professional critique of the article stating your opinions about the article. 6pts
Sample format – Please follow the following format ( APA Style)
Topic- Using Portfolios as Assessments
Paulson, F. L, Paulson, P.R., & Meyer, C. A. (1991). What makes a portfolio a portfolio?
Educational Leadership, 48 (5),60-63.
Begin your article review here.