Week 5 Project
Developing a Care Plan
There are two parts to the comprehensive nursing care plan assignment
. In Week 5 you are required to submit a draft of your care plan. In Week 6 you will submit your final nursing care plan based on feedback from your instructor and your continued work.
In a Microsoft Word document of 4-5 pages formatted in APA style, begin to develop a comprehensive care plan for the aggregate based on the health risks faced by the aggregate that you identified in the risk assessment.
In your paper, address the following:
Propose two (2) priority-nursing diagnoses based on the major health risks identified during the risk assessment for the aggregate
- Include strategies to address the nursing diagnoses and identified risks of aggregate.
- Support your strategies with at least two journal articles.
Develop a disaster management plan with the following components:
- List of disasters that might affect your aggregate (take into consideration the geographical location of the aggregate, past history, etc.).
- Strategies for handling at least two disasters from the list.
- Recommendations for a disaster supplies kit.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format
. Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper
Textbook Reading: From your course textbook, Public Health Nursing: Population-Centered Health Care in the Community, read the following chapters:
- Family Health Risks
- Child and Adolescent Health
- Major Health Issues and Chronic Disease Management of Adults Across the Life Span
- Homeless Population
TEXTBOOK: Stanhope, M & Lancaster, J. (2016). Public health nursing: Population-centered health care in the community (9th ed.). Mosby. ISBN: 9780323582247.