T1Topic 1: Corporate FinanceMar 9-15, 2023Max Points:30
- Assess the financial health of a corporation using financial ratio analysis including decompositions of the return on equity.
- Evaluate the capital budgeting process for analyzing corporate decision making that supports wealth creation.
AssessmentsExpand All AssessmentsExpand AllSummary of Current Course Content KnowledgeGO TO DISCUSSIONSUBMIT DQ RESPONSE
Academic engagement through active participation in instructional activities related to the course objectives is paramount to your success in this course and future courses. Through interaction with your instructor and classmates, you will explore the course material and be provided with the best opportunity for objective and competency mastery. To begin this class, review the course objectives for each Topic, and then answer the following questions as this will help guide your instructor for course instruction.
- Which weekly objectives do you have prior knowledge of and to what extent?
- Which weekly objectives do you have no prior knowledge of?
- What course-related topics would you like to discuss with your instructor and classmates? What questions or concerns do you have about this course?