For the clinic that you covered in last week’s “Selecting a Clinic Site” assignment, prepare the following components of the project charter:
- The project’s title and date of authorization (Use the current date).
- The project manager’s name and contact information.
- A brief description of the project’s objectives, including the business need or other justification for authorizing the project.
- List of project deliverables.
- Project success criteria.
- A summary of the approach to managing the project, including identifying the stakeholder, the stakeholder(s) needs and expectation and the communication plan. Remember the definition of a stakeholder and be sure to include at least five parties involved or impacted by the project.
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing CenterLinks to an external site..
Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
Must use at least three sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible SourcesLinks to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the