Please write an APA paper covering the topic of how income inequality affects crime rates.
Remember each paper must follow the guidelines for an APA research paper. Your paper must be between 4-6 pages (your title page, abstract, and reference page each count as a page; therefore, your written content is only (2-3 pages) and MUST contain the following.
1) Title page (with a running head and proper page numbers)
2) Abstract (this goes on a separate page)
3) Body (includes your Introduction and Conclusion, plus the findings from your research. This is where your main content is written)
4) Reference Page (you must have a minimum of two scholarly journal articles that are peer-reviewed, and written within the last 10 years)
5) In-text Citations (these are found throughout the entire paper giving credit to the authors who supplied you with the information)