In this first journal activity, you may write about any topic(s) of your choice, but it is best to use the textbook to study.
For this activity, topics should address content covered in Chapters 16 – 23 in the textbook.
- It is expected that, at a minimum, you are reading the assigned textbook chapters.
- You are encouraged to read collateral historical writings on topics covered in the textbook.
- This activity will consist of 10 separate journal entries; you will have a total of 20 entries by the end of the course.
Each separate entry should:
- Be titled as Entry 1, Entry 2, Entry 3, etc.
- Contain a minimum of 120 words.
- Consist of a summary, paraphrase, and synthesis of material you are reading/studying in this course.
- Be written in your own words – do not quote the work of others verbatim.
- Discuss the subject matter that you are studying – do not simply agree/disagree.