- Company chosen TESLA
- Students will evaluate the business environments and practices of selected companies.
- Students will evaluate the business environments of a company identified as a “worst” company to learn why it is not successful.
- sure to select from LEAST ADMIRED (Note excluded companies below.).
- When making your choice look for a company that represents all six business environments.
- 6 business key environments
- Domestic – (the U.S.) – country of the business’ primary location — laws, demographics, language, social mores (overlap and encompass other environments)
- Global – general worldwide forces that affect the business’ operations; environment of countries where business operates outside its domestic environment
- Technological – science & engineering knowledge & systems that support and improve production, organization, operations; includes hard and soft technologies
- Political-Legal (PL) – legislation & regulations at federal, state and local levels, stability of the government
- Socio-Cultural (SC) – factors such as the society’s attitudes, ethics, lifestyles, trends
- Economic – one of the most important influences on business; includes such forces as supply & demand, inflation, taxes, interest rates, trade policies, tariffs, stock market, bankruptcy
- Identify and describe the company you have decided to use for your assignments.
- Describe why the company is considered a “worst.”
- Explain your rationale for selecting this company to evaluate applying the six business environments we will be studying in this course. You do NOT need to discuss the business environments in depth here. Simply explain why you believe this company, with its “worst” issues, is a good choice to satisfy the 6 environments for your study.
- Properly cite the list source where you found the company listed as a “worst” company.
- Use the template or a properly structured Word document in APA 7th Edition format for this assignment and future submissions.
- Organize your paper using topic headings (APA format).
- Minimum page requirement: 1 page in APA format, not including cover and reference page. No longer than 2 pages.
Company chosen TESLAStudents will evaluate the business environments and practices of selected companies.Students will evaluate the business environments of a company identified as a “worst” company t
Title of Paper in Bold Centered Student Name American Public University COURSE####: Course Title Instructor Name Due Date Repeat the Title – Level 1 Header Hit the tab key one time to begin the main body of the paper. The paragraphs of the main document are indented. The computer will wrap your text for you based upon the margin settings established by this document template. It is not necessary for you to hit the Enter or return key at the end of a line of text. Only hit the enter key (one time) when you reach the end of a paragraph. Then hit the tab key to indent and then continue typing the paper. In APA any source that you use in your paper must have an in-text citation. In APA these citations include the author’s last name and the year of the publication in parentheses (Name, Year). Level 2 Header use: Flush Left, Bold, Title Case Heading Sub-section your essay using sub-headers in the same sequence you introduced your topic in your lead paragraph, your thesis. Level 3 Header use: Flush Left, Bold Italic, Title Case Heading The more lengthy or complex your essay, the potential for using additional Level Headers; notice the subtle difference. One tip for any submission, always double-check the font choice is consistent throughout the essay. Conclusion – Level 1 Header Begin to summarize the main points of your topic in three to five sentences. The conclusion of your paper should re-phrase the points of what your reader should be left remembering, nothing new, concise and to the point. References – Level 1 Header Lastname, C. (2008). Title of the source without caps except Proper Nouns or: First word after colon. The Journal or Publication Italicized and Capped, Vol#(Issue#), Page numbers. SEE APA GUIDELINES FOR PROPER CITATION OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF SOURCES.