Length: no less than 1,000 words, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12-pt. font size, one-inch margins. This essay must include a combination of no less than SIX in-text citations from two or more credible and reliable sources. Citations are to be a combination of direct quotations and paraphrased quotations with or without the author’s name, and a Reference List in APA Style must be included.
This essay is to consist of your own thoughts, words, and ideas with properly cited and documented secondary sources as support.
PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ABOUT COVID, VACCINES, OR MASKS.
Suggested paper topics are as follows:
* Are any topics unacceptable for comedians to tell jokes about?
* Should a year of military service after high school be required for all U.S. citizens?
* Do you think vigilante superheroes are good role models for children? Why or why not?
* In many countries, students are required to clean their classrooms at the end of the day as part of their responsibilities at school. Should students in the United States be responsible for keeping their schools clean?
* Are improvements in artificial intelligence more helpful or harmful to American workers?
* Think of a movie or television show that you think is underappreciated by the public. What do people misunderstand or fail to notice? Write an essay arguing why this movie or television show should be appreciated more.
* Division I college football should expand its playoff to eight teams.
* Now that electronic payments and credit cards are so common, should the United States continue to use paper money?