1. What are the five major components that make up an information system?
2. List the three examples of information system hardware?
3. Microsoft Windows is an example of which component of information systems?
4. What is application software?
5. What roles do people play in information systems?
1. write your own description of what the term information systems hardware means.
2. What has lead to the shift toward mobility in computing?
3. What is the impact of Moore’s Law on the various hardware components described in this chapter?
4. Write a one page summary of one of the items linked to in the “Integrated Computing” section.
5. Explain why the personal computer is now considered a commodity.
6. The CPU can also be thought of as the _____________ of the computer.
7. List the units of measure for data storage in increasing order from smallest to largest, kilobyte to yottabyte.
8. What is the bus of a computer?
9. Name two differences between RAM and a hard disk.
10. What are the advantages of solid-state drives over hard disks?
Chapter 2 – Note why the IT organizational structure is an important concept to understand. Also, note the role of IT in the overall business strategy
submission should be two pages in length and adhere to APA formatting standards.